Are you a certified, experienced Pilates and/or GYROTONIC® instructor? Then you may want to consider working at our premier boutique studio. We need instructors who are available to work early mornings, late afternoons, evenings and weekends, 3 to 5 days per week. You would offer private and duet Pilates sessions and lead group reformer and tower classes for our clientele who are diverse in age and experience.
This opportunity is especially good for you if you are:
- Adept at working with special populations (seniors, pregnancies, injuries and rehabilitation)
- An excellent communicator (with clients, teammates and front desk)
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Dedicated to working as a team
- Enthusiastic about your work and continuing your knowledge of the work
GYROTONIC® certification is a plus!
We offer the follow compensation and benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Sick pay, workers comp insurance and liability insurance
- 4 paid holidays (Christmas, New Years, July 4 and Thanksgiving)
- Pay for staff meetings
- Bi-annual CPR recertification
- Participation in studio classes when space is available
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Pilates Instructor” in the subject line.